Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, December 7, 2017

Sick in Bed


"....I was sick and you looked after me...." --Matthew 25:36


I am being kept company by my dog today because I am sick in bed with the "flu." We were supposed to take care of our grandchildren today, but instead my husband is taking care of me.  It is difficult for me to let people down who are counting on me, but I know the importance of humbling myself and letting others help ME to know that not only will I be better for it but those who help me will be blessed because Jesus has told us when we care for the sick we are doing it for Him.

I am grateful that even in sickness God can use me.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry that you are not feeling well. Good thoughts & prayers are being sent to you for a quick recovery. I love you Cathy! <3

    ReplyDelete