Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, March 16, 2017

Believing Faith


"I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys.  I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs."  -Isaiah 41:18


When our hosts took us out into the desert near Phoenix, Arizona I was surprised to find this large body of water in the desert, but then discovered it was formed when the Roosevelt Dam was built.  As I stood under the shade of the pavilion it did not feel as though I was in the middle of a desert.

God provides this kind of shelter and refreshing, life-giving water for us whenever we believe that He can and does.  If you do not believe, then anything that comes your way will appear as a mirage to you and you'll just pass it by.

I am grateful for the spiritual vision I received when I accepted Christ into my life, giving me hope and a peace that passes all understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment