Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, March 2, 2017

Closed Doors


"What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open."  -Revelation 3:7


Sometimes we come upon a door that is closed to us.  We can see to the other side through windows, but there is no way for us to enter.   Verse 8 in Revelation 3 continues:  "I know your deeds.  See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut.  For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name."

I am grateful that the doors leading to and from my life are in God's Hands.  I can trust that no closed door or locked gate will remain closed to me if it's not God's will.

4 comments:

  1. His sovereignty is such a comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God surely knocks on the doors of our hearts... and when we open to Him, more doors open for us.. too. I love this concept of divine Love and Truth as the Bible tells us. "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits." Psalms 68;19

    ReplyDelete