Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Friday, March 3, 2017

New Birth


"Jesus said to him, 'Truly, I say to you, without a new birth no man is able to see the kingdom of God.'"  -John 3:3

I am so glad I was able to capture the look on my two-year-old granddaughter's face last year when she held her baby brother for the first time.  She took in a breath and exhaled, "Wow....."


A new born baby will always be a miracle to me.  I birthed three children and was always humbled and awestruck that I could co-create with God in such a way.

The new birth that Jesus offers us is even more Wow-worthy because it leads to entering the kingdom of God.

I am grateful to share in God's plan for His creation through my new birth in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment