Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Monday, March 20, 2017

Glimmer of Light


"....the Lord turns my darkness into light."  -2 Samuel 22:29




Lilias Trotter, a missionary to Muslims in Algiers in the late 1800s, writes this after discovering berries underneath a tangled mass of grass where hardly any sunlight could reach them: "Our God can do the same miracles with this tiny glimmer of light that comes to these souls in their tangle of darkness."

There have been times I have felt "in the dark" with my emotions in a "tangled mess."  When I am able to quiet myself enough to hear God's voice I am always reminded that He can change things in an instant if the situation calls for it.  This allows me to relax into Him for the long haul, if necessary, knowing that He can and will do according to His Will, not mine.

I am grateful that I can always trust God's Will for my life to be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely reassurance to know that GOD can & will let HIS light (the Holy Spirit) shine though if we humble ourselves.

    ReplyDelete