Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, November 9, 2017

Never-ending Night


"There will be no more night.  They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light.  And they will reign for ever and ever."  
-Revelation 22:5


Anymore, I find myself waking up two to three hours before sunrise.  After I read the scripture in today's Our Daily Bread I looked out my window at the dark and wondered what it would feel like to live in 24-hour darkness.  Lamps would light your house every waking hour.  You wouldn't be able to see nature in all its glory except what a flashlight or streetlamp revealed.  "Outer darkness" is how eternal life without God is described in scripture.  I do not have to wonder to know that I would not like it one bit.

I am grateful to have God's Son leading me onward and upward to His Eternal Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment