Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Supplies All Your Needs


"And my God will supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."  -Philippians 4:19


You are looking at the back side of the bird feeder I attached to the outside of the window alongside my desk. It is the kind with a one-way mirror so that I and my cat can be entertained all day long.  The Tufted Titmouse is clinging to the side waiting for his turn.  I'd forgotten to put the feeder out until he, or one of his relatives, flew at the window the other day as though expecting to land in the feeder.

Thankfully, God does not have to be reminded to meet our needs.  As we approach our annual holiday called Thanksgiving, let us remember that God supplies all our needs, and purpose to give thanks every day for God's glorious riches in Christ Jesus.  

I am grateful that God supplies all my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment